High Performance SEO agency services in Northampton & Northamptonshire – starting at £149 per month
A lot of people believe that just having a website means they will get customers visiting and generate a lot of business. Unfortunately unless your site is SEO optimised, and your pages and content perform very well in search engines you are effectively hidden online!
Insite Web’s SEO and web services in Northampton and Northamptonshire deliver a one-stop service to get your business visible online. We connect it with tools to measure and track performance, plus carry out research to understand what customers in your market really search for. We then research your competitors’ online proposition and create a plan designed to outrank them. This plan is then implemented to make sure your websites technical SEO, copy, content and link-building strategy gets you highly visible online: –
- We have tools to analyse any keywords, search terms, market niche & competitors
- We create accurate business listings on Google & Bing Business
- Our team list you on relevant directories & get you local citations
- We set up reporting, track your brand & relevant keywords online
- We write great content that your customers will actually read, this enables us to: –
- We get you backlinks from high authority websites and influential businesses
- We can get you new followers on social media
- Target your products & services to real customers
- Our creative web design service ensure your landing pages work & convert seamlessly on all devices
- SEO Northampton Offer – Free SEO audit & consultancy – Worth £149
Case Study – SEO & copy creation for Servis.co.uk
Servis is a Vestel owned white goods brand. Their main focus is retro-style fridge freezers, washing machines, cookers, dishwashers etc. They compete online with other major appliance brands such as Smeg, Beko, Indesit etc., and the retailers that sell them e.g. Amazon, Currys and AO.com.
When we started SEO work for Servis, they had a recently built non-responsive website and ran a large PPC campaign with another agency. However, they did not rank 1st for their own brand term and for most product/model related keywords they didn’t appear on the first page of Google.
We immediately reviewed their business objectives to formulate a plan to deliver high brand awareness, plus promote the high ticket, premium products. We created new unique brand content, as well as a responsive website, as their existing mobile search rankings were exceedingly poor. Our new site, content, outreach and backlink plans quickly got them to No. 1 for brand terms, but we also dislodged Argos & retro stalwarts Smeg & Gorenje from the top spot for terms like “Retro Fridge Freezer”.
The Servis.co.uk website, copy, content and SEO plan delivered such an increase in organic traffic that PPC was no longer required!
“We started working with Insite Web Ltd to review our digital, ecommerce and brand proposition online. They did such a good job of improving the search results and traffic for Servis that we undertook a complete responsive website rebuild with them.”
John Welbourn – Managing Director Vestel UK Ltd
Our SEO Northampton agency process
Our SEO Northampton & Northamptonshire promise
- We will deliver you a stunning data and ROI insights driven Northampton SEO plan that will be designed to out perform your needs.
- We will give you a free SEO audit & pre-engagement plan; if you don’t like the proposal there’s no charge.
- For SEO & SEM plans of 3 months or more, there’s no obligation to stay if you’re not happy with the results. We’re so confident you will be that if we haven’t delivered we’ll either give you an extra month free, or refund the final month’s charge.
Our full range of Northamptonshire SEO & SEM services
Our full range of Northampton & Northamptonshire SEO & SEM services
An audit of your websites, page by page technical set up & all elements of technical SEO
Linking your website with Google Webmaster Tools to see search terms & links to your site
Ensuring your business listings are included, consistent & up to date on local listings
An audit of what keywords you rank for compared to what customers search for
Creating a sitemap to ensure that you & search engines are listing the right pages for index
Adding your website & business to relevant directory listings for your industry / customers
A review of what your direct competitors rank for & how their website performs
Writing compelling page copy to rank for relevant keywords, ensure that pages only rank once
Researching & creating compelling niche content that your customers search for & want to read
Tracking keywords & phrases that you should rank for & your position in Google search
Re-writing existing copy to ensure it fits in with real searches & Google’s latest guidelines
Getting content / reviews published on other sites & connecting your site to industry influencers
Ensuring that you have some form of tracking visitors & where they come from on your site
Setting up & optimising the main search engine business listings to rank for local search
Getting links to your website from high authority websites & sources of traffic
The size of the business opportunity for your company in Northampton & Northamptonshire
Northampton is one of the largest towns in the UK, with a population of 220,000 people. It’s situated just off the M1 motorway with great road and rail links. London, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge and Birmingham are all within an hour’s travel! There has been considerable investment in infrastructure and business across the town, with a new railway station, bus station, cultural quarter and the University of Northampton Innovation Centre all opening recently. There is further investment in substantial office space at Project Angel, plus retail/business at several sites throughout the town and the new University campus nearing completion.
The town boasts many leading firms and is home to Barclaycard, Avon and Travis Perkins’s main UK offices. Technology and manufacturing companies abound too; Carlsberg, Cosworth, Ray Mallock and NAHL are all based in Northampton.
Not convinced about getting visible locally yet? Take a look at these 10 customer and search facts about the size of the SEO Northampton opportunity: –
1. Searches for Northampton produce 48.7 million page results!
2. 6.4 million people live within a one-hour drive of Northampton
3. The population of Northamptonshire is 733,000
4. “Shopping Northampton” has over 50k searches per month
5. “Eating / restaurants” keywords have over 15k monthly searches
6. “Estate agents Northampton” terms have over 5,000 searches
7. “Driving lessons Northampton” has 1,500+ related monthly searches
8. “Kennels / catteries Northampton” terms are over 1,000 monthly searches
9. “Windows / glazing Northampton” has over 1,000 searches per month
10. “Electrician Northampton” keywords have over 750 searches per month
Insite Web team & SEO Northamptonshire
Insite Web are based just a short distance down the M1 from Northampton, our office is in Newport Pagnell. We are handily placed to help any Northamptonshire businesses, as we can be at your premises within 30-40 minutes to help with your online visibility, web and SEO needs.
Our key team members and directors are all nearby too. Paul, Jon and Sabina live in the local area and are within a few minutes travel to anywhere in Northampton.
Paul has a close connection with Northampton, having lived in and around the town from 2002 until 2012. He worked in a variety of web, ecommerce, marketing and sales roles, has many friends in Northampton, plus company, sales, marketing and internet related contacts within the local business community. He has also worked on a number of SEO and web projects in and around the town.
Our Clients – from start up to blue chip
Our recent SEO & SEM projects
Need to get your business visible in Northamptonshire? Then you need our Northampton SEO & SEM services now!
We know that choosing an SEO agency in Northamptonshire can be daunting; however, we commit to answer any questions you have & build a targeted plan to drive relevant customer traffic to your website. Get in touch & one of our expert Northampton SEO experts will give you free, no obligation advice. We can even provide SEO training as part of projects.